We are a firm of creative problem solvers.
PalterLaw is a group of professionals who take pride in working closely with our clients to find solutions for a wide array of business problems. One-size-fits-all doesn’t interest us. Every issue deserves thoughtful analysis so that a cost-effective solution can be pursued. If it requires litigation, we have many years of courtroom experience. If you’re structuring a venture or entering into a complex transaction, we are ready to partner with you to structure the deal you need. From both a litigation and a business perspective, we’ve seen how important corporate governance and fiduciary discipline are – we can help with those issues, too. And we’re also incredibly proud to be uniquely equipped to assist you with pursuing and financing social ventures.
Perhaps a more important question is . . . who are you? Our clients are:
- Privately-held companies and their owners, whom we help with formation, structure and transactions, plus commercial, employment, securities, intellectual property and fiduciary litigation
- C-Suite executives with employment, securities and fiduciary litigation issues, and community engagement initiatives
- Multifamily Property owners and managers needing assistance with business challenges and disputes with tenants, contractors, employees or vendors
- Beneficiaries of trusts and wills needing representation in fiduciary, trust and probate litigation
- Entrepreneurs and early-stage investors structuring transactions to bring innovations to market
- Real Estate management and investment companies seeking assistance with formation and structure, or litigation
- Energy companies, whom we assist with formation and structuring, along with litigation
- Accounting firms and their clients, whom we represent in accounting, securities and fiduciary litigation
- Investment funds, banks and other financiers looking for creative formation and financing solutions
- Social entrepreneurs and innovators, who need help with their unique formation, structure and tax issues
- Impact/social financiers seeking to deploy capital to empower impact innovations to achieve scale
We decided to practice law together because we all want to engage with our clients, determine how to best help them succeed, and collaborate on solutions for opportunities and disputes that arise. We’re not interested in wheel-spinning or reinvention – we’d rather work with you to craft a strategic solution for your business and maximize efficiencies.
We love what we do. And our enthusiasm for our work – and yours – really makes the difference.